Most Popular FAQs
Do you offer private sessions?
Yes! Private sessions are a great way to begin yoga for the first time and manage health issues. It’s easier to address injuries and work on any issues in your existing yoga practice at your pace. Your body will be retrained in new healthier movement patterns and learn to relax deeply for optimal healing. It’s yoga tailor-made for you!
Who are private yoga sessions for?
- Students of all levels facing health challenges or injuries.
- New students just learning yoga or movement.
- Continuing students who want to fine-tune their practice
- Students coming back to yoga or movement after an absence.
- Friends who want to practice together
- You choose the date, time and location that’s best for you.
- Lessons are custom-tailored to your personal goals or health issues.
What is Yoga Therapy?
– International Association of Yoga Therapists